Hello!! 😀 Missed me? No? Well I missed you! ❤ I am once again finally back from the shadows, after almost two months of being inactive… I am really sorry about that! Honestly, I had been so overwhelmed with work, family, lack of inspiration, blah blah blah… I just had to take a big break for the sake of my sanity –
considering I have any in the first place lmao! So, first things first, I’m so terribly sorry for failing to catch up with everyone’s stories and for disappearing like that for so long…! 😦 I am now in the process of finally reading everything, so if you haven’t heard from me yet, beware: I’m soon coming for you mwahaha! XD …uuuh, I meant I’ll leave you nice cute little comments ❤ Yeah.
If, by any chance, anyone is wondering about the fate of the my next chapter, I also have good news about that: I am finally out of my major rut and have a plan on how I want the remaining story to proceed – apart from the usual “as soon as fucking possible” lol! So it’s only a matter of time until that’s ready and done and we move on to the happier stuff… finally!
Okay, I’m done with my surprisingly perky yet super cringe worthy apology/update, you won’t hear any of it again, I promise. I promise!
In the process of catching up, I was very happy to see that I’ve been tagged by Louise from Notjustabooksims for a pretty neat challenge, which is basically all sorts of questions answered by story characters. I love this kind of stuff, so of course I couldn’t leave this opportunity behind! I was breaking my head which one to choose for this, because I’m seriously done with everyone from Gen.2. *insert awkward laughter* . Sooo I decided to do it with… – spoilery stuff follows – one of my favorite characters from Gen.3, because why not? 😀 I love him ❤ ❤ (Oh oh, also this gen has finally got a name! It’s named “Rain on Ice” – and yeah, I had to mention that somewhere and no, the story does not involve professional ice skating :p )
GETTING TO KNOW: ANDREW
► Name? ➔ Andrew Thorne.
► Are you single? ➔ Yes.
► Are you happy? ➔ It might sound cliché, but here goes. “Happiness” is fleeting. I think it’s useless to constantly pursue such an unapproachable notion. But to answer your question, right now I feel quite calm and content.
► Are you angry? ➔ I get that a lot, but no. I just don’t smile like an idiot whenever I’m thinking… You wouldn’t know anything about it.
► Are your parents still married? ➔ No.
► Birth Place? ➔ Bridgeport.
► Hair Color? ➔ Black.
► Eye Color? ➔ Brown.
► Birthday? ➔ November 18th.
► Mood? ➔ *smirks* Partly annoyed by your boring questions, partly amused by your childish attempt to analyze me.
► Gender? ➔ I won’t even bother stating the obvious.
► Summer or winter? ➔ Winter. I can’t stand the heat.
► Morning or afternoon? ➔ I don’t really care.
EIGHT THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
► Are you in love? ➔ No.
► Do you believe in love at first sight? ➔ Well, in my understanding, love is a term that implies many other simpler concepts such as passion, friendship, admiration, trust and loyalty – among others. So no, I don’t believe people are capable of experiencing such a complicated combination of, let’s call them emotions, at first sight.
► Who ended your last relationship? ➔ Although it usually bothers me to answer a question with another question, I will make an exception for now: what exactly makes you think this is any of your business?
► Have you ever broken someone’s heart? ➔ *glares* Again, none of your business.
► Are you afraid of commitments? ➔ No.
► Have you hugged someone within the last week? ➔ No.
► Have you ever had a secret admirer? ➔ Not that I know of. If I knew though, they wouldn’t be so successful at being secret now, would they?
► Have you ever broken your own heart? ➔ That sounds moronic. Why would I do such thing?
► Love or lust? ➔ There’s a time and place for each. That said, I find love much more intriguing.
► Lemonade or iced tea? ➔ Both. As in, I hate both.
► Cats or Dogs? ➔ This is tricky. Dogs are friendlier, but cats are more independent which is a huge plus. But honestly, I don’t really care for having to deal with pets.
► A few best friends or many regular friends? ➔ The first one.
► Wild night out or romantic night in? ➔ The second one.
► Day or night? ➔ Night.
FIVE HAVE YOU EVERS
► Been caught sneaking out? ➔ No.
► Fallen down/up the stairs? ➔ Let me get something straight first. How exactly does one fall up the stairs?
► Wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? ➔ *glares again* Next question.
► Wanted to disappear? ➔ Yes. Every time I’m surrounded by idiots. It happens more often than you’d imagine.
► Smile or eyes? ➔ Eyes. I can tell if a person is plain stupid just by the way they look at me.
► Shorter or Taller? ➔ *raises eyebrow* This is a bit on the superficial side… but anyway, shorter would be best.
► Intelligence or Attraction? ➔ I am attracted to intelligence, so I can’t see why these two should be mutually exclusive.
► Hook-up or Relationship? ➔ Relationship. I don’t really appreciate complete strangers touching me.
► Do you and your family get along? ➔ I get along great with the members of my family I chose to keep close.
► Would you say you have a “messed up life”? ➔ Not in the slightest.
► Have you ever run away from home? ➔ Not really. But I never returned home after university was over, if that’s relevant.
► Have you ever gotten kicked out? ➔ No.
► Do you secretly hate one of your friends? ➔ I wouldn’t keep them as friends if this were the case.
► Do you consider all of your friends good friends? ➔ Of course.
► Who is your best friend? ➔ I consider every one of my closest friends equally good. I’m not in elementary school anymore.
► Who knows everything about you? ➔ Maybe not even myself. Although I could say that my sister probably knows the most about me.
EDIT: Andrew would have never liked me, because I stupidly forgot to tag other people for this challenge :p I will immediately fix this mistake, and I tag:
- Lila from The Kingston Legacy
- Kymber from Noble Doubt
- Raymond from Set Apart
- Stephanie from Once Upon a Legacy
- Audrey from New Beginnings
- Carys from Twinsimskeletons
- Stormy from The Life and Times of the Willows
- Freejack100 from The Musketeers
Now back to our guest of honor! Hmmm… quite the grumpy bear, am I right? XD And, since now that my break is over there’s no shutting me up apparently, I also decided to do the OC Tag with this one as well ❤ Because… WHY NOT? (although he wasn’t too happy with my decision – let’s just hope he’ll get over it)
- What is your name? Like I said before, it’s Andrew Thorne.
- Do you know why you were named that? Yes.
- Single or taken? Single.
- Stop being a Mary Sue! …Are you stupid?
- What’s your eye color? I’ve already answered that.
- How about hair color? Same.
- Have you any family members? Yes.
- Oh, how about pets? I don’t have any.
- That’s cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don’t like? Idiotic, inefficient and melodramatic people. I also don’t appreciate being ordered around.
- Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do? I enjoy reading about coding and new technologies, looking up stuff on the web, watching movies and going for drives.
- Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before? Probably.
- Ever… killed anyone before? No.
- What kind of animal are you? A rational one.
- Name your worst weaknesses. You certainly don’t need to know that.
- Do you look up to anyone at all? My father.
- Are you straight, gay or bisexual? I’m straight.
- Do you go to school? No.
- Ever want to marry and have kids one day? That’s part of the plan, yes.
- Do you have fangirls/fanboys? …Who do you think I am? No.
- What are you most afraid of? Losing control. Or my mind.
- What do you usually wear? I prefer casual pieces of clothing that fit well.
- What’s one food that tempts you? Steak.
- Am I annoying you? Yes.
- Well, it’s not over! *rolls eyes* Please get on with it.
- What class are you (low class, middle class, high class)? Middle class.
- How many friends do you have? Very few.
- What are your thoughts on pie? There’s always a better alternative; whether we’re talking about the chart or the dessert.
- Favorite drink? Black coffee.
- What’s your favorite place? My own.
- Are you interested in anyone? No.
- That was a stupid question. Indeed.
- Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean? In the ocean.
- What’s your type? Someone unique, smart and interesting, someone who doesn’t like playing games… I’m not going to invest my time and efforts otherwise.
- Any fetishes? *gives death glare* …So nosy.
- Camping or indoors? *stands up* We’re done here.
But wait, there’s more!! 😀 Seriously…please don’t go just yet! You probably already know how much I love making moodboards for my characters and stories, so of course I couldn’t pass up on the opportunity to make some for my beloved Gen.3 ❤ (And I know that I said that this gen would be an adventure/island one – of course it was so long ago that probably nobody even remembers that, lol buuuut guess what: that won’t happen! Lol – the story has officially moved to Boroughsburg, because I fell in love with this world as soon as I laid my eyes on it)
Sooo… without further ado, here are Andrew’s moodboards!
And because one character is not enough for me as far as moodboards go, here are six more from Gen.3 (two of which belong to our heir)!! ❤
And yeah, if you managed to keep up with this irrationally huge, extremely silly post, this is everything from me (for now)! 😀
Thank you so much for reading! ❤ ❤